Norton Rose Fulbright Cape Town Mia Gibson
Bad service from a lawyer called Mia Gibson at a company called Norton Rose Fulbright in Cape Town South Africa!The legal work she did was not very good and I have reported her to the Cape Law Society for conduct unbecoming a lawyer!!
She is a bad lawyer and there are much better lawyers in Cape Town you can take your busines to. She has also been in Noseweek magazine for conduct unbecoming for a lawyer.
She has also commited adultery on her husband.Mia Gibson is a bad lawyer and there are much better lawyers in Cape Town you can find to do your legal busines for you.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Mia gibson
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Mia Gibson Werner De Waal
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "WARNING!! Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion Is A *** ARTIST! Encino, California BEWARE of a scam artist by the name of Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion AKA Kia Shampoo Champion...."
- "I bought an item on E-bay and as usual I paid for the item immediately. The next day I went into e-bay to check on the progress on the purchase..."
- "I purchased a pair of jeans 3 months ago and as of today they are useless to me. At first the belt loop broke and now they tore at the..."
- "I got bad service from Ms Sheri Cohen at a company called Corporate Image in Cape Town South Africa. The service was poor and she was rude and not helpful...."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."